This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") forms part of the Terms of Service and the Customer Agreement (together, the "Terms"). All terms that are capitalized but not defined in this Policy have the meaning set out in those Terms.
This Policy may change from time to time as we develop our Services, so please check back every time you wish to use our site for updates and changes. Your continued access to or use of the Services after the date of the new Policy constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy. If you do not agree to the new Policy, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to compliance with the Terms and this Policy and all applicable laws and regulations.
You must notify us promptly if you are aware of any security breaches or activity which would violate this Policy or the Terms.
- use the Services if you are under the legal age in your jurisdictions or if you are not fully able and legally competent;
- use the Services in any way that is tortious, unlawful or fraudulent, or has any tortious, unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use the Services to do anything which will or may infringe any intellectual property or privacy or data protection rights of any person (natural or legal);
- disclose to anyone your password or account information or facilitate another person's access to your account;
- to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works based on the Services, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Platform or any derivative works thereof;
- use the Services (including any software) with any device, program or service designed to circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, any element protected by copyright laws;
- distribute, license, transfer, market, rent, lease or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services (for a fee or otherwise) or any derivative works thereof;
- except as permitted by applicable law, interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any equipment, software or networks used to provide or connected in any way to the Services or any third-party use of the Services;
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- incorporate the Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product;
- unless expressly permitted by us, use any automated functionality (e.g. scripts, robots, spiders, scrapers, crawlers) to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
- impersonate any person (natural or legal), create a false identity on the Service, misrepresent your affiliation with any person, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Services or BytePlus;
- use the Services:
- to communicate, transfer, share, publish, disseminate or leak any state secrets;
- to bully, insult, intimidate, humiliate or harass another;
- in any manner that may harm children;
- use the Services (a) to create a commercial offering or services directly or indirectly competing with an offering or services from BytePlus, or (b) for the benefit of any person or entity where such use may result in the creation of a commercial offering or services directly or indirectly competitive with an offering or service from BytePlus.
- to obtain contact details for the purpose of, or use such contact details to, undertake unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- use the Services to upload, send, transmit, distribute, disseminate, store or otherwise make available in any way (including for the purposes of creating and/or streaming content):
- data, software, files or links that results in viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material or computer code that is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- any sensitive private information of any person without that person’s authorization, including but not limited to, health information or credit card numbers;
- any content that could cause any person, including you, to be in breach of any contractual obligations or fiduciary duties, including any confidentiality obligations;
- any content which does or may infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy or data protection rights of any other person;
- any content which is deceptive or defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, threatening hateful or inflammatory;
- any content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for any illegal or dangerous activities (including violence) or self-harm;
- any content which advocates, promotes, incites any party to commit, or assists any unlawful or criminal act or that directly or indirectly encourages or induces the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- any content that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonize people, especially trolling, or is intended to harass, scare, distress, alarm, annoy, inconvenience embarrass, cause anxiety or upset people;
- any content promoting sexually explicit material (including child sex abuse material) or provokes or promotes hatred, violence or discrimination including where the same is racist or discriminatory, including on the basis of someone's race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- content that, in the sole judgment of BytePlus, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose BytePlus, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If we consider you have failed to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. This includes (but is not limited to) suspension or termination of the Services, removal of any content you have shared via the Services, legal action against you or disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities where we feel this is necessary or required by law.
English is the language of these Terms, and all communications and proceedings must be conducted in English. If theseTerms be translated, then the English language version will control.
Get in touch at [email protected]
Updated over 1 year ago