With separated storage and compute, ByteHouse provides more flexibility for users to manage their resource usage. Dynamic and flexible architecture can help users focus more on their data and business requirements, without worrying about cluster scaling and management.
Support both batch and streaming data on one simplified architecture that avoids complex, redundant systems, and operational challenges. One common platform for all data use cases can provide a unified data management platform and serve the different data sources together.
- Username/Password management, Access Keys (AK/SK) support
- Access Control:
- Support RBAC(Role-based Access Control) Model, manage your Secure Objects with different policies
- Granular access control with column and row-level security helps admins define and manage different scenarios
- IP whitelist to ensure only granted requests can access
- Data Encryption: End to end Data encryption, TLS support during transformation
ByteHouse supports 2 SQL standards, which are ANSI SQL and ClickHouse SQL. Users can easily use and switch it based on their preferences, which reduces the need for code rewrites.
ByteHouse provides multiple connectivity options depending on your use case to ensure a smooth integration experience.
Users can use the ByteHouse Console, ByteHouse CLI, and SDK in various languages to access and manage ByteHouse service.
If you have an integration method that is currently not supported, drop us a ticket via the support portal.
Updated about 1 year ago